A Year Round Farmers’ Market
Open Saturdays 8am – 1pm
In its 39th season, the Truro Farmers’ Market is home to over 50 vendors every Saturday. Located in the historic fire hall building, the market is a one stop shop and vibrant gathering space in the heart of downtown Truro. The summer season features fresh and abundant local produce, tasty baked goods, specialty body products, handcrafted woodwork, decorative crafts, N.S. wine, beer, and spirits, meats, cheese, eggs, delicious foods to enjoy onsite or take home AND more!
- Market Days: 1, 8, 15 & 22nd
- FORM (Fantastic & Original Regional Makers) Artisan Market – Sunday December 9th 11-3pm
- Last Market for 2018 is Saturday the 22nd
- 9am start for our winter 2019 season!
- First Saturday back is January 12th 9am – 1pm