A Year Round Farmers’ Market
Open Saturdays 8am – 1pm
In its 39th season, the Truro Farmers’ Market is home to over 50 vendors every Saturday. Located in the historic fire hall building, the market is a one stop shop and vibrant gathering space in the heart of downtown Truro. The summer season features fresh and abundant local produce, tasty baked goods, specialty body products, handcrafted woodwork, decorative crafts, N.S. wine, beer, and spirits, meats, cheese, eggs, delicious foods to enjoy onsite or take home AND more!
FORM Artisan Market!
A lovely, local, high quality, monthly, craft & artisan market on one Sunday of each month from 11am – 3pm. We are focused on creating a space for artisans to sell their high quality, original work in a relaxed, family friendly environment. We will also have a few food vendors to round out the experience. Find the special gift you’re looking for at one of our last two FORM Markets of the season on November 18th and December 8th!
- Market Days: 6, 13, 20, & 27th
- Final Market Fare Dinner of the season October 3rd – 4:30 – 6:30!
- Harvest Festival – Saturday October 13 – Best Pumpkin Pie, Apple IQ Test & Guess the Weight
- Market Days: 3, 10, 17, & 24th
- FORM Artisan Market – Sunday November 18th 11-3pm
- CHRISTMAS Market – Friday November 30th
- Market Days: 1, 8, 15th & 22nd
- FORM Artisan Market – Sunday December 8th 11-3pm
- Last Market for 2018 is Saturday the 22nd
- 9am start for our winter 2019 season!