A Year Round Farmers’ Market
Open Saturdays 8am – 1pm
In its 38th season, the Truro Farmers’ Market is home to over 40 vendors every Saturday. Located in the historic fire hall building, the market is a one stop shop and vibrant gathering space in the heart of downtown Truro. The spring season features local storage produce and fresh greens, tasty baked goods, specialty body products, handcrafted woodwork, decorative crafts, N.S. wine, beer, and spirits, meats, cheese, eggs, delicious foods to enjoy onsite or take home AND more!
Market Fare Dinners!
Wednesday June 13th, July 4th, August 1st, September 5th (FOOD TRUCK RALLY) & October 3rd!
What is a Market Fare Dinner? It’s fresh and inspired food prepared by local restaurants and Market vendors for one Wednesday evening per month. The cost is $15 which includes fresh seasonal salad, home baked bread and $12 in ‘market bucks’ to spend at the food stations in whatever way you prefer! A relaxed casual atmosphere in the heart of Truro with live music and great company! You can call to reserve your table or for more information 902- 843 -4004. We will be updating our Facebook and Instagram accounts as we get menu details.
- Market Days: 2, 9, 16, 23, & 30th!
- First Market Fare Dinner is Wednesday June 13th 4:30 -6:30!
- Market Days: 7, 14, 21, & 28th
- Second Market Fare Dinner is Wednesday July 4th -4:30 – 6:30!
- Market Days: 4, 11, 18 & 25th
- Third Market Fare Dinner is Wednesday August 1 – 4:30 – 6:30!
- Market Days: 1, 8, 15, 22, & 29th
- FOOD TRUCK RALLY at the Market Wednesday September 5th 4-8pm
- Market Days: 6, 13, 20, & 27th
- Final Market Fare Dinner of the season October 3rd – 4:30 – 6:30!