A Year Round Farmers’ Market
Open Saturdays 8am – 1pm
In its 38th season, the Truro Farmers’ Market is home to over 40 vendors every Saturday. Located in the historic fire hall building, the market is a one stop shop and vibrant gathering space in the heart of downtown Truro. The spring season features local storage produce and fresh greens, tasty baked goods, specialty body products, handcrafted woodwork, decorative crafts, N.S. wine, beer, and spirits, meats, cheese, eggs, delicious foods to enjoy onsite or take home AND more!
Market Fare Dinners!
Wednesday August 1st, September 5th (FOOD TRUCK RALLY) & October 3rd!
What is a Market Fare Dinner? It’s fresh and inspired food prepared by local restaurants and Market vendors for one Wednesday evening per month. The cost is $15 which includes fresh seasonal salad, home baked bread and $12 in ‘market bucks’ to spend at the food stations in whatever way you prefer! A relaxed casual atmosphere in the heart of Truro with live music and great company! You can call to reserve your table or for more information 902- 843 -4004. We will be updating our Facebook and Instagram accounts as we get menu details.
FORM Artisan Market!
A lovely, local, high quality, monthly, craft & artisan market on the second Sunday of each month from 11am – 3pm. We are focused on creating a space for artisans to sell their high quality, original work in a relaxed, family friendly environment. We hope to have a theme for each month, with accompanying demo or workshop, to help highlight different forms of art and craft. We will also have a few food vendors to round out the experience. As we are trying to curate a high quality market, all designs must be completely original, no kits or template work accepted, and participants must construct at least 80% of each item (pre-made fine chains, paper, stretched canvases, etc are acceptable). If you would like to participate please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for an application!
- Market Days 14, 21, 28th
- It’s the Berries & PRIDE Saturday the 14th! Join us for strawberry fun and rainbows from 8am -1pm with the PRIDE parade starting at 2pm.
- Market Days: 4, 11, 18 & 25th
- Third Market Fare Dinner is Wednesday August 1 – 4:30 – 6:30!
- FORM – Fantastic & Original Regional Artist’s Market SUNDAY, August 12 11am-3pm
- Market Days: 1, 8, 15, 22, & 29th
- FOOD TRUCK RALLY at the Market Wednesday September 5th 4-8pm
- Market Days: 6, 13, 20, & 27th
- Final Market Fare Dinner of the season October 3rd – 4:30 – 6:30!