A Year Round Farmers’ Market
Open Saturdays 8am – 1pm
In its 38th season, the Truro Farmers’ Market is home to over 50 vendors every Saturday. Located in the historic fire hall building, the market is a one stop shop and vibrant gathering space in the heart of downtown Truro. The autumn seasons feature abundant local produce, baked goods, specialty body products, handcrafted woodwork, decorative crafts, N.S. wine, beer, and spirits, meats, cheese, eggs, delicious foods to enjoy onsite or take home AND more!
Application Form for Christmas Market
- Felting Workshop 21st – learn a bit about felting and make your own ornament with Rene Gould
- Witches Ball 28th – 2nd Annual Witches Ball 7:30-12:30, $20 advance, $25 at the door – call 902-90-2509 for tickets!
We will be observing Remembrance Day November 11th but please join us the evening before for all your Market favourites!
- OPEN Friday November 10th 4-8 PM
- CLOSED Remembrance Day, November 11th
- Christmas at the Market – Friday December 1st 4 – 8pm find local artisans, crafts, home baking, holiday decor, and food to eat while you shop!
- December 23 – Last Market of 2017! Grab last minute gifts, all the fresh produce you’ll need for the holidays, plus baking, and more!
- January 13th, 9AM – 1PM – Our first Winter Market of 2018!