A Year Round Farmers’ Market
Open Saturdays 8am – 1pm
In its 38th season, the Truro Farmers’ Market is home to over 50 vendors every Saturday. Located in the historic fire hall building, the market is a one stop shop and vibrant gathering space in the heart of downtown Truro. The summer season features fresh and abundant local produce, tasty baked goods, specialty body products, handcrafted woodwork, decorative crafts, N.S. wine, beer, and spirits, meats, cheese, eggs, delicious foods to enjoy onsite or take home AND more!
FOOD TRUCKS at the Market!
Wednesday September 5th 4-8pm over a dozen food trucks will takeover the lawn of Market Hall!
Market Fare Dinners!
Wednesday, October 3rd!
What is a Market Fare Dinner? It’s fresh and inspired food prepared by local restaurants and Market vendors for one Wednesday evening per month. The cost is $15 which includes fresh seasonal salad, home baked bread and $12 in ‘market bucks’ to spend at the food stations in whatever way you prefer! A relaxed casual atmosphere in the heart of Truro with live music and great company! You can call to reserve your table or for more information 902- 843 -4004. We will be updating our Facebook and Instagram accounts as we get menu details.
FORM Artisan Market!
A lovely, local, high quality, monthly, craft & artisan market on the second Sunday of each month from 11am – 3pm. We are focused on creating a space for artisans to sell their high quality, original work in a relaxed, family friendly environment. We hope to have a theme for each month, with accompanying demo or workshop, to help highlight different forms of art and craft. We will also have a few food vendors to round out the experience. As we are trying to curate a high quality market, all designs must be completely original, no kits or template work accepted, and participants must construct at least 80% of each item (pre-made fine chains, paper, stretched canvases, etc are acceptable). If you would like to participate please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for an application!
- Market Days: 4, 11, 18 & 25th
- Market Days: 1, 8, 15, 22, & 29th
- FOOD TRUCK RALLY at the Market Wednesday September 5th 4-8pm
- FORM Artisan Market Sunday, September 16th 11-3pm
- 39th Anniversary Saturday, September 22nd!
- Market Days: 6, 13, 20, & 27th
- Final Market Fare Dinner of the season October 3rd – 4:30 – 6:30!
- FORM Artisan Market Sunday, October 14th 11-3pm
- Market Days: 3, 10, 17, & 24th
- FORM Artisan Market – Sunday November 18th 11-3pm
- CHRISTMAS Market – Friday November 30th
- Market Days: 1, 8, 15th & 22nd
- FORM Artisan Market – Sunday December 8th 11-3pm
- Last Market for 2018 is Saturday the 22nd
- 9am start for our winter 2019 season!