Dogs are welcome to attend the outside area of the Truro Farmers’ Market. No dogs are allowed inside the Market Hall due to Food Safety restrictions. We ask that you follow a few simple rules. This will help us to continue to keep our customers and dogs safe:
- Dogs must be kept on a short leash (no expandable or retractable leashes, please).
- Dogs need to be under control and by your side at all times.
- Keep dogs away from produce and other food products (this means both head and tail ends!) both on and under market tables.
- Dogs must be children & other dog friendly to earn the right to shop at the market.
- Dog waste must be cleaned up IMMEDIATELY!
Please see the Farmers’ Market Manager for additional information and/or assistance with clean-up. Your participation in the Market is important to us, as is the safety of all customers.